Yes, I have been beavering away here, clearing up a few ongoing projects. First of all I am proud to show my completed tablecloth!
So pleased with this and apart from the hassle of trying to get those flower baskets square (which they are not!) I loved every stitch of this project.
The flower baskets use scraps from my collection, the applique is all using batiks and I have made a scrappy batik binding.
A couple of shots in the garden (it's the bench that is not level - not my photography)
and finally on the table where it will live.
Now for my second finish I have this scrappy cover for my Kenwood Chef which I started in the summer.
This replaces the old blue and yellow cover that I made many years ago and which has been well used and washed. It is now looking very tired, unlike this picture where it was brand new!
Also to report I have progress on Wings and Pretty Things. Whilst in UK recently I caught up with the fabric I had ordered for the first border so I have been able to add that and the second border of hexies and butterflies.
Now I can make a start on the next applique border of pretty things.
And finally a couple of Field Journal blocks which I finished back in August but had not got around to photographing.
Well that is all for now. I need to get on with some secret stitching this week and I may get out another Field Journal block to work on.
Have a good week.