Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Sunday, 9 August 2026

FOQ part three

 Here are a selection of the winning quilts - the ones I liked most and so photographed - by no means all of them.

I loved the design of this and the workmanship was brilliant.



I really don't know how the judges chose the winner of the miniature categorie as there were so many stunners. All aprox one foot square and this was the winner.



This was lovely and the piecing amazing.






Sorry about the lighting on this next one. It was gorgeous.


















Love the edging on this next one.




One for Lou.






Another miniature - not sure if this was a winner or just one I loved!



I am thinking there is going to be a part four as there are still some lovely quilts I want to share from around the galleries - so I shall be back!

4 comments:

  1. Those are all really impressive works of art. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing more from the festival. And for thinking of me when you say the bike quilt. Janice might like that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just stunning, so great to see some of the detail..... I thought that big ball was so clever to get the shape as well as the beautiful work
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...just wow! Those are amazing, Lin. I can see why you have to many photos. How long did it take you to go through the whole show?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.