Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Sunday 30 June 2024

It's the end of June

 So time to share my completed Stitch Journal page for the month.




I have really enjoyed working on these narrow bands, lots of possibilities. After my play with blanket stitch I moved on to chain stitch for a few days - bottom left. Again, so many possibilities and new variations to try out. Looking forward to a new month now and it is looking very floral!

I have completed two Field Journal stitcheries this week.



After visiting a couple of websites showcasing new Christmas fabrics, somehow this little Gail Pan chappie appeared on a piece of fabric! He is destined to end up on a cushion cover but I am NOT buying more Christmas fabric! Even though I have spotted a few lovely ones....


In my embroidery folder I have another little Father Christmas embroidery - completed some years ago. Maybe I will have a pair of cushion covers. We shall see.

That's all from me today, looking forward to Friday and Friday Night with Friends and at last 'that election' will finally be out of the way!

I am off to swap my blue embroidery threads for Aqua - have a lovely week.


7 comments:

  1. Your stitches are so wonderful. I never would have guess that there can be that many different stitches. But here we are, in June, and you have some more to show us. Love it. Some are very intricate; some are intriguing as to how do you do that. Congrats on yet another wonderful stitches page. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful blue stitch line variations on your pages--just so pretty....nice work on these....
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed by the field journal stitches, they are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your stitches are so nice but I love the autumn leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blue journal page is just so lovely Lin. Your Father Christmas will be wonderful - is that variegated thread you are using??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those leaves and grapes - wow! Your stitches are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual, your embroidery stitches are stunning! The Field Journal is intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.